Thursday, December 22, 2011

Blast from the Past

I've been trying to make this post for the last hour and a half. My computer has been acting that poorly and my Wacom is starting to follow it's example. I think it's time to have them both replaced. My computer is 7 years old, operating CS4 with a Wacom Bamboo tablet that's 2 and half years old. We'll see. Because of all the problems I've been unable to upload the new strip. So to hold you over, this post contains the first images I've ever come up with when I was starting to put together Zombie Repellent almost 2 years ago. The strips are the first 2 I created that were originally going to launch on a different website I was going to put together with a few friends. They're the closest thing to a "Christmas strip" that I've got. 8) Hope you guys enjoy and have a great holiday!

  






No comments:

Post a Comment